God is Good
and because He is
I am right here
in this very moment-
Friday, September 28
The Journey Ahead
It's been awhile since anything has been published here... mainly because I have been away in a land far away... I have learned so much in the past month, done so much, and just seen so much that I'm ready to move on. I was expecting my trip to be full of close times with God, and growing with my sister spiritually, but I made it quite the opposite. I am back to reality and do not know where I am headed... in the long run that is. Filled with the general questions of life: What am I supposed to be doing, What does God want me to do with my life? and some maybe not so general but completely valid questions. I feel like I am completely unsatisfied with thing. Unsatisfied with Who i am - wanting to be like other people, with what I have - such as a car and house whatever, with my relationships - those special people that are always there to support you and give you that little nudge everyone in a while that you can share anything and everything with, and the boys - wishing that they would like me (at least the ones that I like would even notice me). And even though they are trivial... they sometimes start to consume me and get the best of me. Its so hard to not worry. But even the pastor said - that if you want a hectic and worry filled life - than worry about tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment