
I find myself thinking about what life will look like in oh say six years. I guess its understandable - partially because that is when I will be done school. I look back at how drastically my life and views and thoughts and ideas have changed in the past couple of years.... just how much more will things change? It brings mixed emotions, and of course being me the first one is worry. Not a bad worry all in all, but worry. And excitement, and intrigue are high up on the list. Pretty much I am at a point in my life where I can do virtually anything if I let God in, and if I put my mind to it. There is so many things that I want to do - hence the worry - because I feel like I cant just pick one - and I really want to pick the right one. As I learn more and more about God, this world, and other things I find myself discontent about more and more things. Not in myself (well actually thats a lie) but with the world - and the people all around me. How can I put love into this world? I feel so insignificant sometimes because there is so much hurt and need in this world. Where do we start? I am slowly starting to realize the truth in the verse: "he who is faithful with the small things will be responsible for many things" - I don't think thats exactly how it goes but anyways.... it makes sense. I think. But my purpose is to love. I don't know what that will look like when I am done school - and sometimes I am to worried about what the finished product will look like - and what I want it to look like. Rather than worrying about this present moment - or not worrying. Thats the wrong word. Focusing. I am slowly learning to focus in on what is relevant today. Tomorrow will come - and it will come nice and ready for me. God has given me this very minute - this day to do anything and everything that I possibly can to glorify him. I don't have to worry about the big picture. Not excessively anyways because its all theoretically taken care of. The hardest part is believing that - but its worth it. It kind of simplifies life and gets rid of a little bit of stress when I focus on today and focus on God. obviously - but easier said than done. Atleast for me. I'm trying to remember that I have been blessed with so much -
I have been:
Blessed to be a blessing
P.S. This picture is of my favourite t-shirt ever. I don't know who that is but props to the t-shirt.
2 comments:
I think you just like the t-shirt because it's wearing a cute boy. But for the record, that shirt's from To Write Love On Her Arms.
I told you I'm a daily here :)
Post a Comment