It's funny - I was watching a little bit of television last night and a commercial came on with five different people doing different things and they all stopped, looked at the camera and said -- "i am the oil and gas industry" ..... OK? that makes you special why?
So I didn't think much of it really - then this morning I saw a picture add on my way to work with a working mother in an apron and a great bi smile - " I am Starbucks " ..... OK? wouldn't you rather be defied be yourself? or even something better than a coffee shop? - I'm probably the only one who took notice - don't know why.
So anyways I was thinking --- How am I defining myself? How do I want define myself? How should I be defining myself?
- I know
that i should be defining myself according to God and His word in every step I take.
Get it through my brain.
I want to live for Jesus
- meaning not just the big things - but the little ones too.
What can I do for you Lord?
No comments:
Post a Comment