So I haven't posted anything for awhile. I havent actually written anything for a while. I don't know why. I hate it when life gets busy you tend to neglect the things you love to do the most. Its so silly sometimes. I don't really want to have posts as 'diary entries' but I guess sometimes you can't help it. I mean alot has been going on - and it sort of tends to consume your life. Or atleast they consume my thoughts. Its funny because with everything going on, I tend to forget the most important thing - that God is in control of everything. But it seems like I have been having issues with that aswell. I tell you if its not one thing its another. I dont wnat to be more specific - I am seriously fighting every urge to be more specific but I might just have to because Im sure no one really reads this and cares =). I am sick right now so my emotions might be alittle out of wack. I don't know what I am trying to say. There is so much on my mind and I don't know how to put it down but I wish I could so I could pin point the solution or at least the problem. 1. Boyfriend 2. Smoking 3. Family 4. School 5. Money 6. Busyness of life
Lately I have had an attitude problem because I feel so depressed about somethings and that things are just impossibly chaotic. Oh well. Who am I kidding? a.kjdswhfbalkjreghaLHJ
1 comment:
Smile, it gets better. :-)
Post a Comment