-I embrace every moment
God is Good
and because He is
I am right here
in this very moment-

Wednesday, July 25

The Stupid Notion of "Intelligent" Design

It is the same old mumbo jumbo.... Quote on Quote from 'god is not great'

Reading this book makes me want to write some sort of letter to the author. I have mixed emotions towards this book and him. Sometimes I have to laugh because of his complete generalizations, and total lack of research. But then I must say to myself - well have I checked it out? Do I know that what he is saying is wrong? I know because I have been told. But If I were asked to point it out in scripture - would I be able to answer with confidence? Or asked to even point it out in history - would I be able? Somethings maye I think so. Sometimes I feel like writing a book - exact opposite of what he say. Not in a reactionary way but just I don't know.

No comments: