-I embrace every moment
God is Good
and because He is
I am right here
in this very moment-

Sunday, January 18

Read with Care....

Its funny how stubborn I become sometimes. I have nothing to write about and I wonder why this is... but when I think about it I already know the answer. I love to write about you. God. I easily and quickly become so caught up in things, busy with life, with things, thoughts, dreams, worries and forget that you are right there along with me doing those things with me and sometimes even for me. I let people, circumstances, events, things get in the way. I keep adding to my schedule and everytime I do I squeeze a little bit of you out. and now, here I am - back in the same place where I started last time. Wondering where you are - when in actual fact you are probably asking the same thing. I have forgotten how beautiful life is. The roses have not been smelt for a long time. I am kind of in a suspended mode right now. and i know that when you are not moving forward then you are not growing at all and with God we need to always be growing. This I have not been doing. I find it so easy to fall into a routine and forget the heart of the matter. I hate being considered a person of routine - yet so easily I fall in to that category. I go to church and see my friends and sing my favourite songs - I can even do harmony to most of them and i know the bible. sort of. and then you are forgotten. Even amongst all these 'godly' activities. I have forgotten how to love you and to love others as you loved them first. You are so beautiful - let us not forget. Show me your beauty new everyday.

No comments: