-I embrace every moment
God is Good
and because He is
I am right here
in this very moment-

Tuesday, April 15

" The Further I'm From you The harder I try to Exist "
A line from a song I was just listening to.... what does it mean? well silly question - I know what it means I don't know why I am asking. Where am i going with this. OK. It just struck me as the course repeated itself. I thought to myself, that there is nothing closer to the truth. When I am close to God - and getting to know him and I am focused on what he wants for me - I don't worry about where I am supposed to be or where I am supposed to go. I don't fret about why I am alive or why bad things happen and I am completely satisfied. But, when I am far away from God, or say farther than I am used to, I feel lost and like I need to find reasons to be where I am, to exist. I try harder to exist. There is a sense of peace that comes with knowing God, and truly follwing him. The peace though, only comes when we are actually following him and close to what He wants for us. Knowing does nothing. I need to strive to be closer. There is no greater purpose than to exist for God.

Just be....

No comments: