-I embrace every moment
God is Good
and because He is
I am right here
in this very moment-

Wednesday, April 23

How Shall I Live - Intro

So, I've been reading the bible - I started from Genesis and now I am in Ezra... I figured it would be a good idea seeing as I have never actually read the bible in its entirety. Unfortunately it does get a little bit repetitive, so I decided that in keeping with that I would also add to my reading a theme. I have read through lots of the new testament before so I know the just of it... Now I want to go through it looking for "how I should live" and kind of go in depth, sort of like what I did with Proverbs. So instead of people telling me how I should live, and how they think it should be Im going to be 'doing my homework'. Journaling my thoughts and research and such. Of course it won't be like professional or anything but it helps me to keep track.. and for anyone who follows along. I don't know why - but I started in 1st Peter, but I will be going through the whole new testament in chunks and I will also be adding things from the old testament as well when they come up.

No comments: