-I embrace every moment
God is Good
and because He is
I am right here
in this very moment-

Thursday, July 19

My White Flag

Tonight - we sang a song saying "I surrender all". How many times do we catch ourselves just singing and not taking in the words? I don't want it to be another song. I was praying - let it not be just another prayer God

I surrender all



  • my life

  • my steps

  • my future

  • my family

  • my pride

  • my work

  • my music

  • my writing

  • my actions, choices

  • my thoughts, decisions

  • my desires

  • my way of doing things

  • my trust

  • my relationships

  • my wants and needs

  • my faults

It's so easy to say I surrender all, but what does that mean actually. Its a loaded phrase that shouldn't be thrown around. I need help from the almighty to make that decision daily. Every last single thing -- even my life....

No comments: