someone just asked me if you could be remember after you died what do you want people to remember you by? - I would be remembered hopefully by my personality, and how much I tried to be like Christ... I'm not very good at it - and I actually hate this question because I start thinking and then I feel inadequate. I feel like I want to be something Im not. I want people to remember me for my kindness - but am I really kind? I want people to remember me for being Godly - but am I really Godly? I want to be friendly and outgoing - and never a downer for any one - and I want to beknown for my encouragement - but am I really an encouraging person?
and this if you could accomplish one thing before you die, what would it be and why? To strive to be all of the above...
No comments:
Post a Comment