Where, or maybe how do you begin to define normal?? Like What is a normal life?? I don't know.. it seems like I have forgotten how to do life. How to be normal... hence the reason I ask what normal is=... because maybe I am living normal? But for some reason I have a hard time believing that this is completely normal... Anyways, I guess that these are the times where I have to trust God more than I actually really feel like trusting. Rather than sitting feeling sorry for myself, or confused. Because even if things seem to get mumbled up that doesnt mean we start worrying. Whats the point in faith if we are not going to trust and actually put our faith into action. afterall Faith n. trust; belief without proof; religion; promise; loyalty; constancy.
It's not enough to say " I trust you" when things are going good -- Its not even really good to just say the words when things are going bad either. But if I actually trust and stop worrying - which is hard to do sometimes - But if I let go and let you-- God-- control, then even if things aren't going smoothly or the way I had hoped for - I can say 'its's all good'.
Thankyou Lord for bring in conrtrol. Help me to believe that very thing, and remember that aated and worried and confused - as life goes on. Even though I get frustrated, and worried, and confused, - and even disappointed sometimes please help me to remember that you love me and want me to grow into the best that I can be - and that I need to trust that you are taking care of me.....
2 Corinthians 12:9
"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me"
No comments:
Post a Comment