-I embrace every moment
God is Good
and because He is
I am right here
in this very moment-

Monday, July 16

You'd Never Know It By Looking

At first glance, people seem like very simplistic creatures. You sit at the bus stop watching people go by... walk around the mall and everyone is doing their own thing. It's so simple. I always wonder what is underneath all the layers. What is their story? Where did they come from? What is important to them? why are tehy who they are today? Where are they going?

Its just like me.... I can walk around pretending like everything is ok... no one would have a clue. And sometimes I like that. No one needs to know about my life. But right now I feel like everyone who walks by and wonders, would actually care. I want someone to actually know everything.. everything about me. To listen and comunicate. I want to open up but I feel like I've been locked up and bound. Or that I haven't been unlocked - I know its me that has to unlock and unleash --- but no one want's to listen. Or do they?

No comments: